Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Plans


Hi everyone!
Here is a picture of us at Thanksgiving. Not the best, but there it is.

Just was wondering what everyones CHristmas plans are this year? WHere are you going and what are you doing?

We are staying here in Layton, my mom is coming down from Canada! Yeah!!
Blaine and Linda are also coming for Christmas!

I think I really enjoy NOT going anywhere for Christmas, but rather enjoy being at home. It is nice to have people come here.

We are looking forward to seeing the lights on temple square, the festival of the trees (this weekend), playing in the snow (when more comes), making Christmas goodies!! ANd just enjoying the season.
Also, you can visit our family blog;

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was reading your post with my seven-year old, Noah, reading over my shoulder. When he asked who you were, it took a while to convince him that I have cousins, too. I'm still not sure if he really believes me. :)